As a precautionary measure, Kenwood launched a recall of the "Julienne" disc for our food processor models FPM800 and FPM810 that were manufactured from January 2019 through December 2021. Other discs or other food processors are not affected.
It cannot be completely ruled out that parts of the "Julienne" disc could detach during use, creating a potential ingestion risk.
You can easily verify if your disc is affected by doing the following:
1. Please look at the date code on the packaging or rating information of the food processor FPM800 or FPM810 (see illustration below). If the date code is 19xxx, 20xxx or 21xxx, the recall applies. If not, your food processor and its discs are not affected.
If you have an affected disc (i.e., the date code is 19xxx, 20xxx or 21xxx and there is no "K1" marking on your "Julienne" disc), please proceed as follows:
1. Please stop using your "Julienne" disc. (Your food processor and your other discs are not affected. Accordingly, please feel free to continue using your food processor and your other discs.)
2. Please contact us for a free of charge replacement "Julienne" disc.
3. Please dispose of the affected/old "Julienne" disc. In doing so, please comply with your local waste rules. The disc is made of stainless steel with a plastic hub in the center.
We would like to apologize to you for any inconvenience caused and we would like to thank you for your cooperation.
If NO, then your product is affected.
If you have an affected unit, please stop using your blender
and contact us for more information and to get a free replacement part.
If you have any friends or family that own a BLEND-X PRO BLM800, type BLM80, please make them aware of this Safety Warning and ask them to contact us.
We wish to thank you for your co-operation and apologies for any inconvenience caused.
This voluntary recall has been issued in 2015.
Applicable Countries: Australia, France, Germany, Finland, Canada*, New Zealand, UK, Austria, Switzerland, South Africa, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, The Netherlands, USA*, Hong Kong, Italy, Israel, Croatia, Lithuania, Czech Republic, Singapore, Paraguay, Ireland, Malaysia, Chile, Macau, Albania, Slovenia, Tunisia, New Caledonia, Iceland Andorra, Liechtenstein, Martinique, Canarian Isl., Slovakia, Uruguay, Guadalupe, Luxembourg, Lesotho, Norway, Denmark, Morocco, French Guyana, Estonia.
* Please contact De'Longhi Customer Service